Listing Events, Jobs, news and Volunteer opportunities for Toronto Charities and Non-Profits
Support this listing by sharing it with your social network
Some technical innovators work in corporations, some work as entrepreneurs. But when it comes to designing smart products, they all face product development challenges and what it takes to bring a smart product to market.
Is 2019 your year to finally develop that smart product?
Then attending Driving Dreams 2019 should be at the top of your to-do list. Join us to be surrounded by some of the top minds in IoT, aritificial intelligence and big data.
The event is a series of six full day events (panel discussions, workshops and networking) throughout the year, perfect for anyone who is getting ready to design their own smart product.
Here’s what you’ll get if you attend:
- Technical hands-on training on technologies like Intel, Arrow and Digi International
- Expert advice on research, commercialization and innovation
- Answers to your toughest business and technical questions
- Valuable insights through networking with your peers and local industry experts
- Jan 31, 2019
- March 21, 2019
- May 30, 2019
- June 20, 2019
- September 19, 2019
- November 14, 2019
- 8:30am – 1:00pm Tech Workshop (includes lunch)
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm Keynote, panel and networking reception
Topics and Speakers
Can I attend just one day?
Of course! Send an email to email@example.com for more information. The price for an individual day is $150.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thu, 31 Jan 2019, 7:00 PM
101 College Street, Suite 401 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1L7 email@example.com +1-416-673-8100
Arrow Electronics 171 Superior Blvd Mississauga, ON L5T 2L6 Canada
Find More Listings from
MaRS Discovery District
© 2017 All Right Reserved