Support this listing by sharing it with your social network
Coldest Night of the Year takes place on Feb 23. Participants register online to walk 2, 5, or 10 km on a safe, looping 5 km route that has been mapped out and signed for them.There will be a rest stop or two, and route marshals will be patrolling along the way to guide them safely. All of the money raised goes back to the local
agency and does not financially benefit CNOY. This year we will be supporting Yonge Street Mission!
Join the team at : https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/TeamFundraisingPage.aspx?teamID=839240
When you register you will receive your own personal page to share with friends and family to help you fundraise.
View Fundraising steps and ideas at: https://cnoy.org/how and https://cnoy.org/tools/25tips
View team recruitment ideas at: https://cnoy.org/campaigns
Event Day Details
Save the date – CNOY Day is February 23, 2019!
- 4 pm – Registration opens
- 5 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm – Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm – Registration closes
- 6 pm – Meal service begins
- 8 pm – Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers on behalf of Yonge Street Mission
Registration opens at 4:00 pm
All walkers must check-in at registration upon arrival
Check out the What to Bring section below.
- Youth 11-17: Fundraise a minimum of $75 or pay registration fee
- Adult 18+: Fundraise a minimum of $150 or pay registration fee
For those who chose to pay the non-refundable registration fee, the early bird cost of $25 applies until Sunday, February 17th. After that, the fee will be $40.
Route Options include:
2 km walk
5 km walk
10 km walk
Rest stops will be available on all routes.
All routes will be well signed.
Route marshalls, rest stop attendants, and sweep vehicle drivers will be available for support along the route.
All walkers 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
What to Bring
- any cash or cheques made out to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- a completed Pledge Sheet or My Results Form to match the cash or cheques
- good walking waterproof shoes/boots
Come prepared while keeping an eye on the expected weather.
Sat, February 23, 2019 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Toronto Toronto, ON Canada
Find More Listings from