Listing Events, Jobs, news and Volunteer opportunities for Toronto Charities and Non-Profits
Support this listing by sharing it with your social network
Capes for Kids is an annual fundraiser that supports Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital. It is a fun, family-friendly event where we encourage everyone to wear a cape and raise money to help support:
- Kids with disabilities find their voice through speech therapy and communication devices
- Kids get active through physiotherapy, mobility devices and prosthetics
- Teens build self-confidence by learning life skills to live independently
- Parents get the support they need through respite, peer support and financial assistance
- Kids experience self-expression and build self-esteem through art and music therapy
By supporting Capes for Kids, you are funding vital programs and services at Holland Bloorview that do so much for kids with disabilities and their families. We have partnered with Toronto’s PAINT CABIN to create a fun-filled superhero paint night in support of building a world of possibilities for children with disabilities. Proceeds will go directly to Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital.
The night will cost $55 per person and you will:
- Receive a Capes for Kids Welcome Package
- Create and keep your painted masterpiece
- Create a cape to show your support and awareness
- Experience a night to remember while supporting an amazing cause
We look forward to spending a night of creativity with you!
Can’t come? Please click on the link below to donate: HTTP://DONATE.HOLLANDBLOORVIEW.CA/TEAMADAPTED
Paint Cabin is Toronto’s first and original Paint Bar. Your destination for premier paint and drink workshop and paint party options! Located at 723 Gerrard St E. In Leslieville. Paint Cabin boasts a fully licensed bar, coffee house, 40 art stations, cocktail menu, food menu, a lounge and private party rooms. BEST of all! Absolutely no experience is required to take part in all the activities Paint Cabin has to offer. They provided 1-1 guided instructions in all of our activities. The Paint Cabin team is on hand to serve you!
If you’re reading this and thinking “but I’ve NEVER painted before. I’ll be awful” – they will prove you wrong. To learning more about Paint Cabin, click on the link: https://www.paintcabin.com/
Thu, 7 March 2019 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM EST
Paint Cabin 723 Gerrard Street East Toronto, ON M4M 1Y5 Canada
Find More Listings from
© 2017 All Right Reserved