Aird & Berlis StartupSource Market Entry Award Announcement 2019
It’s time for the winner selection!
Toronto law firm Aird & Berlis LLP, together with its partner and York University Alumni Randy Williamson, have generously donated both cash and legal services to support the next high potential venture to come out of York University’s entrepreneurship unit, LaunchYU, with the Aird & Berlis StartupSource Market Entry Award.
The top three ventures from the 2018 LaunchYU Accelerator program: Blade Filters, Ocutherapy, and RedPine Music; will present their final pitch and be judged on their progress and ability to take their venture to market. The top startup will be selected to receive an award of $25,000 which includes $12,500 in cash and an equal amount of Aird & Berlis’s StartupSource legal services.
- Jake Cassaday, Associate Partner, Relay Ventures
- Sheetal Jaitly, Founder & CEO, Tribalscale
- Jess Joss, Executive Director, York Angel Investors, and Marketing Chair, Board of Directors, NACO
- Sean Stephens, Founder & CEO, TreeFrog
- Sharon Vinderine, Founder & CEO, Parent Tested Parent Approved
We will also feature a special keynote presentation by Sean Stephens, CEO of Treefrog. Join us for the exciting announcement as LaunchYU selects the winner!
* Please note: Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar will be available.