Listing Events, Jobs, news and Volunteer opportunities for Toronto Charities and Non-Profits
Support this listing by sharing it with your social network
It’s time for the winner selection!
Toronto law firm Aird & Berlis LLP, together with its partner and York University Alumni Randy Williamson, have generously donated both cash and legal services to support the next high potential venture to come out of York University’s entrepreneurship unit, LaunchYU, with the Aird & Berlis StartupSource Market Entry Award.
The top three ventures from the 2018 LaunchYU Accelerator program: Blade Filters, Ocutherapy, and RedPine Music; will present their final pitch and be judged on their progress and ability to take their venture to market. The top startup will be selected to receive an award of $25,000 which includes $12,500 in cash and an equal amount of Aird & Berlis’s StartupSource legal services.
- Jake Cassaday, Associate Partner, Relay Ventures
- Sheetal Jaitly, Founder & CEO, Tribalscale
- Jess Joss, Executive Director, York Angel Investors, and Marketing Chair, Board of Directors, NACO
- Sean Stephens, Founder & CEO, TreeFrog
- Sharon Vinderine, Founder & CEO, Parent Tested Parent Approved
We will also feature a special keynote presentation by Sean Stephens, CEO of Treefrog. Join us for the exciting announcement as LaunchYU selects the winner!
* Please note: Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar will be available.
Wed, 6 February 2019 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
101 College Street, Suite 401 Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5G 1L7 +1-416-673-8100
Schulich Executive Dining Room, York University 56 Fine Arts Rd Seymour Schulich Building, Main Floor Toronto, ON M3J 1P3 Canada
Find More Listings from
MaRS Discovery District
© 2017 All Right Reserved