Listing Events, Jobs, news and Volunteer opportunities for Toronto Charities and Non-Profits
Support this listing by sharing it with your social network
12 Bars of Charity makes it’s way to BUFFALO for the first time! The event is a friendly competition amongst 8 of the areas most popular charities, split up into teams, with the ultimate goal of having the most people signed up under their cause.
12 Bars of Charity is a great opportunity for you to round up your crew, support a local charity, and have one heck of a time out on the town!
It’s $30 to participate and you receive…
– 12BOC Sweatshirt (each charity is a different color)
– $10 donation to the charity of your choice.
– FREE Shuttle Rides to take you to 12+ Bars
– Ridiculous Drink Specials at All 12+ Bars
– Experience the magical feeling that only the worlds most charitable bar crawl can give you!
SIGN UP IN OCTOBER AND $15 GOES BACK TO THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE!
PARTICIPATING CHARITIES TEAMS
Alzheimer’s Association WNY
Make-A-Wish Western New York
Rosewell Park Cancer Institute
Kaely’s Kindness Foundation
Variety – the Children’s Charity of Buffalo & WNY
Special Spaces Buffalo
**SIGN UP IN OCTOBER AND $15 GOES BACK!!**
PARTICIPATING BARS TBA NOVEMBER 5TH!
Find More Listings from
HOPE AIR CHARITY
© 2017 All Right Reserved