Toronto Fundraising Events Calendar for 2013
Event Calendar for Toronto, ON, including upcoming fundraising events in May & June, 2013. Find a charitable event to attend in Toronto. Included in this listing are charity runs, walks, cycling events, galas, concerts, food drives, and other fundraising events.
Songs of Love, Hope, and Optimism May 25,2013
- Toronto social justice choir Common Thread Community Chorus celebrates late NDP leader Jack Layton’s parting message of love, hope and optimism in its annual fundraiser concert.
Ontario SPCA Friends for Life! Walk-a-Thon May 25,2013
- A walk designed to raise funds and awareness for the protection and care of animals across Ontario. Participants can register at www.friendsforlifewalk.ca to fundraise and gather sponsors to help support thousands of animals.
9th Annual Great StridesTM walk May 26,2013
- Join Cystic Fibrosis Canada for a day of family fun while taking Great StridesTM to cure cystic fibrosis. Registration is mandatory either on-line or by mail. Raise $25 and receive a Zoo Package which includes: entrance to the Toronto Zoo
29th Annual World Partnership Walk May 26,2013
- Looking for a fun-filled day with family and friends? Looking to get involved with a cause your are passionate about? Join thousands of passionate Canadians as we take steps to end global poverty at the World Partnership walk.
YWCA Donate & Learn Workshop – Search or Social May 28,2013
- Support a great cause and learn about search and social media marketing?
Join us, Tuesday May 28 at 6pm and learn from ABC News, Google Canada and Green Lotus search engine and social media marketing experts.
Capital One Race for Kids National Kick-Off Event May 30,2013
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada (BGCC) is currently looking for volunteers for their national fundraising event, Capital One Race for Kids, taking place on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at Steam Whistle Brewing in downtown Toronto.
Paint the Halls Volunteers Needed! May 30,2013
- Women’s College Hospital Foundation and Art Battle Canada are throwing the biggest party of the year in celebration of the hospital's transition to a new, state-of-the-art facility.
We’re seeking volunteers to help support our events team!
FUNNY GIRLS AND DYNAMIC DIVAS ARE BACK 11TH ANNUA May 30,2013
- Funny Girls and Dynamic Divas is back for its 11th year. On Thursday May 30 be sure to check out some of Canada’s top comedians and musicians at the Jane Mallet Theatre, St. Lawrence Centre for the Arts, 27 Front Street East at 6 p.m.
Bowling-for-Baskets May 30,2013
- Join the Annual Gift Basket Drive for our Bowling-for-Baskets and Silent Auction fundraiser on May 30th.
5th Annual Maya's March June 02,2013
- 5 km walk followed by BBQ, silent auction and live music, Money raised benefits research at Sick Kids hospital
16th Annual Zareinu Moveathon June 09,2013
- Celebrating 16th years, the Zareinu Moveathon is back with a large community Festival at Downsview Park and the fully-supported Zareinu Ride. The events raise critical funds for the Zareinu Educational Centre.
Contact Dance Film Festival THURSDAY SCREENING June 13,2013
- The Festival will bring 14 dance films from 7 countries to Toronto. Experience the joy, chaos & intimacy of human connection through dance from the concrete balconies of Tokyo to a home studio in Sweden to a beach in Goa India
GOLF TO CURE CANCER June 13,2013
- VAUGHAN IN MOTION GOLF TO CURE CANCER
Thursday, June 13th, 2013
25th Annual HOPE Volleyball Tournament Calendar Events: June 15,2013
- 25th Annual HOPE Volleyball Tournament – June 15, 2013
A fun charity fundraiser taking place on beautiful Toronto Centre Island
- 40+ courts & thousands of participants!
- licensed bar and beer garden
- silent auction, prizes, giveaways
N9NE Gala Calendar Events: June 19,2013
- June 19th marks the third annual N9NE gala. N9NE will be held on the prestigious private patio of CI Financial (15 York Street, 9th Floor Toronto ) and features cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, entertainment, fun activities and a silent auction.
Relay For Life North York Calendar Events: June 21,2013
- Come join us at Esther Shiner Stadium on June 21st 7:00pm-7:00am for a fun and fulfilling inspirational 12-hour overnight event, your participation gives strength to our mission to eradicate cancer.
Journey to Conquer Cancer Walk or Run Calendar Events: June 23,2013
- Journey to Conquer Cancer is a Walk/Run in support of The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation in Toronto. Select a 5k, 3K or 1K walk. No fundraising minimums.
Dora Mavor Moore Awards 2013 Calendar Events: June 24,2013
- The Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts (TAPA) presents the 34th annual Dora Mavor Moore Awards. The ceremony takes place on Monday, June 24 at 7pm at the Bluma Appel theatre and will be hosted by Matt Baram and Naomi Snieckus
Markham-Unionville Terry Fox Run 2013 Calendar Events: September 15,2013
- Join us for the 2013 Terry Fox Run for Cancer Research on Sunday September 15. The Markham-Unionville event includes a 1km, 5km, and 10km route through Toogood Pond Park and historic Unionville. There is no entry fee and all are welcome!