Please review our FAQs before submitting the contact form
- Please do not use this form to submit listing or event. The Add Listings link above is the way forward.
- If you need to make a correction or impove your listing, simply login and you will be able to manage your listings all in 1 place.
- Please contact the organizations directly if you have questions about their service or event (use the website link in the listing). Toronto Charities has no control or input over individual events.
- If you get a security violation error message when you submit your listing – remove all dashes from the content and the title.
- Please do not request additional email lists and summaries of our listings, we are unable to handle that request.
- We welcome any user suggestions! Anything that makes it easier or better for you when listing your Charity Events here – we will do it!
Toronto Charities was set up in 2001 by Robert Fullerton. His goal was to increase the online presence for Charities and give them a free listing service, he has done a wonderful job setting up the platform here in Toronto for almost 20 years!
Today Toronto Charities is ran by 3 volunteers. We charge nothing for the service, we make no profits or income at all and we rely on the generous time and energy of Attribute Digital, the online marketing agency to increase our web presence and keep our site working correctly. In 2017 we averaged an astonishing 300,000 visitors per month, thanks to their hard work 🙂
Our 3 Volunteers are:
We share the email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure our charities and users always get a quick reply.
Thanks for visiting us and please Support US by sticking on of our lovely badges on your website!
The Toronto Charities Team.